Obagi Nu Derm System for Normal to Oily Skin treats skin discolorations and sun damage.
Obagi is the #1 Physician grade skin care line.
Pick up product at our office: 882 Jacksonville Rd. Ivyland, PA 18974.
The kit includes:
(1) Obagi Nu-Derm Gentle Cleanser (2 oz): An effective skin cleanser that washes away impurities such as dirt, debris, excess oil, makeup, and pollutants.
(1) Obagi Nu-Derm Toner (2 oz): A mild daily-use toner that hydrates and restores your skin’s pH balance. It helps your skin better absorb other Nu-Derm products to achieve a more radiant, evenly-toned complexion.
(1) Obagi Nu-Derm Clear (2 oz): A skin-bleaching and correcting cream with 4% hydroquinone to fade and eliminate dark spots, age spots, uneven skin tone and discoloration.
(1) Obagi Nu-Derm Exfoderm (1 oz): 4% hydroquinone to fade and eliminate dark spots,. It contains glycolic acid and lactic acid for the most effective treatment in achieving radiant, even skin.
(1) Obagi Nu-Derm Blender (1 oz): A skin lightener and blending cream that effectively reduces and diminishes dark spots, age spots, freckles, hyper-pigmentation and discoloration.
(1) Obagi Nu-Derm Sun Shield SPF 50 (1 oz): A powerful sunscreen that offers protection against harmful UVA/UVB rays and helps prevent signs of sun damage and premature aging. Its matte finish delivers smooth, protected skin without a greasy feel or shiny appearance.
Side Effects and Product Safety: People with prior history of sensitivity or allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients should not use it. The safety of topical hydroquinone use during pregnancy or in children (12 years and under) has not been established.
Avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth, or lips. In case of accidental contact, patient should rinse eyes, nose, mouth, or lips with water and contact physician.
Sunscreen use is an essential aspect of hydroquinone therapy because even minimal sunlight exposure sustains melanocytic activity.
Contains sodium metabisulfite, a sulfite that may cause allergic-type reactions including anaphylactic symptoms and life-threatening or less severe asthmatic episodes in certain susceptible people. The overall prevalence of sulfite sensitivity in the general population is unknown and probably low. Sulfite sensitivity is seen more frequently in asthmatic than in nonasthmatic people.
Obagi Nu-Derm Foaming Gel Purified Water, Sodium Laroyl Oat Amino Acids, Conamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Medicago Sativa (alfalfa) Extract, Borago Officinalis Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (matricaria) Extract, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Saponins Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Fragrance, D&C Red No. 33, FD & C Yellow No. 5
Obagi Nu-Derm Toner Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (witch Hazel) Distillate, Potassium Alum, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, DMDM Hydantion, Polysorbate 80, Allantoin, Salvia Officinalis (sage) Leaf Extract, Borago Officinalis Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Saponins, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance, FD&C Blue No. 1.
Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Active ingredient: Hydroquinone USP, 4% (40 mg/g) Inactive ingredients: water, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbic acid, sodium metabisulfite, lactic acid, saponins, disodium EDTA, methylparaben, BHT, propylparaben, and butylparaben
Obagi Nu-Derm Exfoderm Forte Purified Water, Glycolic Acid, Emulsifying Wax, Triethanolamine, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Kalaya Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Saponins. .
Obagi Nu-Derm Blender Active ingredient: Hydroquinone USP, 4% (40 mg/g) Inactive ingredients: water, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, PPG-2 myristyl ether propionate, sodium lauryl sulfate, TEA-salicylate, lactic acid, phenyl trimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, sodium metabisulfite, ascorbic acid, methylparaben, disodium EDTA, propylparaben, saponins, BHT
Obagi Nu-Derm Sun Shield SPF 50 Active: Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 10.5%. Inactive: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Pentaylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Peg-40 Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloydimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Soidum Dihydroxycetyl Phosphate, Citric Acid, Squalane, Ceteareth-20, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone, Crosspolymer-3, Sorbitan Ester, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Benzoate, Polysorbate 60, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Disodium Edta, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Ubiquinone, Tropolone.